How to demoralize your employees 101
And so we’re through with Lesson One. Now it’s time for the next step in our course on demoralization of your employees. Our focus for this lesson is how we can demoralize them to the point of harassment. This should be done as flawless as possible. Do not give them a chance to defend themselves.
How to use it:
1. Schedule a team meeting without informing them at 2:00 p.m.
2. Have them attend a producer’s meeting that began at 12:00 noon (Lunch Time) and ended at 2:00 p.m.
3. Let them run to another meeting with the I-Create people.
4. When they get back to office, say this: “Don’t you guys know that we have a meeting?”
5. Talk to them in the Conference Room.
6. After a great lecture, tell them to login to their MSN’s to say that you’re sorry.